We've completed two benchmarking projects for a "Fortune 100" insurance and financial services company. In the first project, we assessed the quality of our client's e-communication. In the second, we compared our client's e-communication quality to that of its competitors'.
We measured the quality of e-mails sent to customers by the world’s largest publisher and distributor of children’s books.
For the National Credit Union Administration, we scored the writing exams completed by 75 Credit Union Examiners who were applying for promotion to Principal Examiner.
We helped the manufacturer assess whether its e-mails to customers were of better quality than its competitors' e-mails to customers. For this benchmarking project, we used our proprietary E-Mail Quality Review Tool to score approximately 160 e-mail responses.
- Yes, Boomers Do Want to Text Your Company for Customer Service
- Five Email Bad Habits That Make People Dislike You
- No More “Nonpologies” – Learn to Apologize to Customers Like You Mean It
- Announcing my new Lynda.com course, “How to Write Customer Service Email”
- Your Reading List: Get Up to Speed on Bots in Customer Service