We love to write and we’re good at it. We’re ready to roll up our sleeves and get to work on your writing project:
- repurposing print documents so they work online
- rewriting outdated web content
- developing online courses or learning activities
- revising your template library
Learn about some of our writing projects and contact us so we can get started on yours.
Create content for the National Air and Space Museum's online exhibit, Black Wings: African American Pioneer Aviators.
Develop interactive activities and lessons for a museum exhibit online.
Create new content for eSylvan's website re-launch.
Write content for website relaunch. Develop e-mail marketing templates.
Repurpose each of 17 course workbooks (200 pages each) to develop courses in e-learning format.
Repurpose an instructor-led writing course, so it could be delivered online.
Rewrite Yahoo!’s top 100 most frequently used Help Articles (FAQs).
- Your Reading List: Get Up to Speed on Bots in Customer Service
- 10 Awesome Things I Got to Do While Filming a Lynda.com Course
- Don’t Jekyll-and-Hyde Your Customers: Why Customer Service Should Also Use Your Company’s Brand Voice
- Resource List: Copyright-Cleared and Royalty-Free Images
- Register for my webinar: How to Write to Customers in Your Company’s Brand Voice